Thursday, January 23, 2014

Country Style Ribs

These come out super soft and easy to chew. Very tasty too. I usually only make two at a time, but I’m sure you could make a bigger portion. I shred the meat off the bone when it’s done to serve. Whatever my daughter doesn’t eat I separate into portions and freeze in silver foil. When I want to serve it again I defrost it at low heat until it’s steaming again.

2 country style ribs
1 tbs safe oil
2 tbs maple syrup
3 tbs apple juice (or other similar safe juice, I sometimes use peach too )
Salt

Preheat oven to 250. Wash the ribs and rub them with oil and salt. Place in a pan and cover with foil. Bake for 2 hours. Mix the syrup and juice, then take out the ribs and brush them thoroughly with the mixture. Cover them with foil again and bake an additional 2 hours. Let cool a few minutes then serve as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment